A crane is a type of lifting machinery that is widely used in construction sites. When many people operate the crane, the hoisting things swing in the sky. So how to keep the crane from shaking when operating it? Huanghe technicians from Xinxiang Crane Rental Company will answer your questions in detail.
Q: How to keep the crane from shaking when operating it?
Answer: It is impossible to not shake, as long as the hanging object moves, it will shake. It is just that the veteran can control the amplitude of the shaking, can brake and start in advance, and when the suspended object is directly above the target, the object swings minimally or is basically stationary. To put it simply, the crane driver must master the basic skills of Yogo.
Tips for operating the crane hook:
Smooth operation, slow start, slightly faster in the middle, slow stop, uniform acceleration and uniform deceleration.
1.Stable hooks swinging back and forth
When the hanging object swings back and forth, that is, swings back and forth along the direction of the trolley track. This method of stabilizing the swing can start the car to follow the car in the swing direction of the hanging object. If the car is followed in time and in a proper amount, the car can be eliminated once the car is followed. If the following car fails to completely eliminate the sway, you can follow the car once again as described above until the sway is completely eliminated.
When the hanging object swings left and right, it swings back and forth along the direction of the cart track. The way to stabilize this swing is to start the cart to follow the swing of the hanging object. If the following car does not completely eliminate the sway, you can follow the car once. If the speed and distance of the car are selected appropriately, generally the car can be stabilized by following the car 1 or 2 times.
Safety guidelines for crane operation:
1. The overload or the weight of the suspended object is unclear;
2. The command signals are not clear and do not hang;
3. Inadequate binding or hanging, or imbalance, may cause sliding or hanging;
4. Do not hang when there are people or floating objects on the suspended objects;
5. Do not hang the structure or parts if there is a defect or damage that affects safe work;
6. Do not hang when there are embedded objects with unclear pulling force;
7. The working site is dim, and the site, suspended objects and command signals cannot be seen without hanging;
8. Do not hang without padding between the corners of the object to be hoisted and the binding wire
9. Do not hang when tilting and lifting heavy objects;
10. The crane safety device is incomplete, unreliable and not suspended.
The above is the related introduction of “ How to keep the crane from shaking when operating the crane? ” It is possible to operate the crane hook without shaking, but the veteran can control the amplitude of the shaking, and can brake and start in advance to move the suspended object directly above the target. When the object swings minimally or is basically stationary.