In order to ensure the safety of crane operation, cranes are generally equipped with relatively complete safety protection devices to ensure that there are no accidental lifting accidents. So what are the safety devices of the crane? The technicians from Yellow River of Xinxiang Crane Rental Company will introduce the common safety devices of cranes in detail.
Common safety devices for cranes:
1. Lifting characteristics table, which lists the rated lifting weights and lifting heights under various arm lengths and lying arm widths;
2. Lifting indicator, which accurately indicates the elevation angle of the boom and the lifting capacity of the crane in the specified range under the corresponding working conditions;
3. The small crane's outriggers are locked and installed to ensure the safety of lifting operations;
4. Small crane height limit device;
5. Boom luffing safety device,
6. Each relief valve in the hydraulic system suppresses abnormal high pressure in the circuit and prevents the destruction of the hydraulic oil pump or motor.
Maintenance of cranes:
1. The temperature is very low in winter, a way to prevent and protect the lifting wire rope. The oil viscosity expands. In order to avoid the difficulty of lifting the wire rope due to too high viscosity when it is cold, do not put butter on the lifting wire rope. Mix used engine oil and apply it again.
2. Choose the right antifreeze. The freezing point of antifreeze is one of the most important indicators of antifreeze, and it is an important condition for antifreeze to be able to prevent freezing. Under normal circumstances, the freezing point of antifreeze should be picky. Local conditions require that the minimum temperature in winter is 10 ° C to 15 ° C. If the local minimum temperature is -30 ° C, the freezing point of antifreeze should be -45 ° C. The antifreeze solution should have no side effects such as swelling and exploitation. Filling the highest mark "MAXT" of the storage tank stops.
3. In addition to choosing the right hydraulic oil, attention must also be paid to the problem of "removing water" from the hydraulic oil. The container water in hydraulic oil not only accelerates the deterioration of the hydraulic oil, but also freezes in the oil when the weather is cold, causing ice beads, causing valve body valve cartridges to be issued, and crane abnormalities. Generally, when it is at rest for more than 24 hours, there is room for draining screws in the hydraulic oil tank to allow water to gradually flow out.
4. Make the chassis anti-rust once, and the anti-rust effect can be maintained for three months. Of course, you don't have to worry too much, do it every three months. Basically, you only need to do it twice a year before the winter and rainy season.