A crane is a type of lifting and handling machinery that is widely used in ports, workshops, electric power, construction sites and other places. Many people don't know the basic structure of cranes. The technicians of Xinxiang Crane Rental Company Huanghe will introduce the basic structure of cranes in detail.
The basic structure of the crane:
The crane mainly includes a lifting mechanism, a running mechanism, a luffing mechanism, a slewing mechanism and a metal structure.
The lifting mechanism is the basic working mechanism of the crane. Most of them are composed of a suspension system and a winch. There are also lifting and lowering weights through a hydraulic system.
The running mechanism is used to move the heavy objects horizontally or adjust the working position of the crane, and generally consists of a motor, a reducer, a brake and wheels.
The luffing mechanism is only equipped on the boom type crane. The amplitude decreases when the boom is raised, and the amplitude increases when it is lowered. There are two types: balanced and unbalanced.
The slewing mechanism is used to rotate the boom, and is composed of a driving device and a slewing support device.
The metal structure is the skeleton of the crane. The main load-bearing components such as bridges, booms, and masts can be box-shaped structures or truss structures, or web structures. Some types of steel can be used as supporting beams.
Crane Safety Guide:
1. The overload or the weight of the suspended object is unclear;
2. The command signals are not clear and do not hang;
3. Inadequate binding or hanging, or imbalance, may cause sliding or hanging;
4. Do not hang when there are people or floating objects on the suspended objects;
5. Do not hang the structure or parts if there is a defect or damage that affects safe work;
6. Do not hang when there are embedded objects with unclear pulling force;
7. The working site is dim, and the site, suspended objects and command signals cannot be seen without hanging;
8. Do not hang without padding between the corners of the object to be hoisted and the binding wire
9. Do not hang when tilting and lifting heavy objects;
10. The crane safety device is incomplete, unreliable and not suspended.
The above is the related introduction of the " basic structure of a crane ". Knowing the above content, is there any further understanding of the crane?