Cranes are a more common type of lifting machinery, but the sales market for cranes is quite chaotic. So what should I pay attention to when buying a crane? The technicians from Xinhe Crane Rental Company Huanghe will introduce the precautions for buying cranes in detail. Come and find out.
Precautions when buying a crane:
1. Look at the appearance, structure, and hydraulic system of the crane;
2. Is the certificate, especially the front and rear axles and gearboxes refurbished? Look at the old and new gearboxes to see if there is any dirty oil on the appearance of the front and rear axles of the crane. Use metal sharp tools to scratch the dead corners for any dirty oil.
3. Check whether the upper and lower arms are in place and must not be suspended;
4. The product model and number on the contract or valid invoice and the product model and number required for the three guarantees;
5. Check on-board tools, quality assurance manual, certificate of qualification, etc.
Cranes belong to national special equipment. Enterprises engaged in crane production must have national special equipment production licenses and type test certificates, otherwise they will face the risk of being banned at any time. In addition, the local technical supervision department will also If the cranes are spot-checked, if there is no production license, they may face the risk of forced dismantling. Another point is that when the chassis comes, there will be two certificates, which are brought by the chassis manufacturer, but it does not mean that the crane manufacturer has a production license. These are two concepts.
The crane boom is an important standard for a good crane. The four-way crane adopts a unique U-shaped boom, which distinguishes many square arms and hexagonal arms on the market. The U-shaped section arm can effectively reduce the weight of the lifting arm. . This improves the lifting performance of large tonnage truck cranes under large, high lifting conditions. At the same time, it also solves the problem of local instability, which greatly improves the reliability and stability of the crane.