The slewing bearing of a crane is an important component of the crane. Generally, the slewing bearing of a crane requires regular maintenance. So how is the slewing bearing of the crane maintained? The technician of Yellow River from Xinxiang Crane Rental Company will introduce the maintenance method of crane slewing bearing in detail.
Maintenance method of crane slewing bearing:
First, check the bolts of the slewing bearing
1. Before each work of the crane or at least once a week, visually inspect the bolts on the slewing bearing;
2. After the slewing bearing has been working for 100 working hours for the first time, check whether the bolts are loose, and then check it again at the 300th working hour; check it every 500 working hours afterwards; shorten the inspection interval in bad working conditions. If the bolts are found loose during the inspection, please stop the construction and contact the local after-sales service department immediately. The factory or professional technicians will make an inspection decision to decide whether to perform disassembly, inspection and treatment immediately;
3. The slewing bearing is filled with lithium-based grease before installation;
4. When replacing the bolts, wipe the bolts clean, apply the thread tightening glue and tighten them; use a crane in accordance with the requirements of the operation manual and lifting performance table, or regularly check the tightening bolts according to requirements, which can avoid bolt fatigue damage. Danger.
Routine inspection of slewing bearings
1. Regularly check the flexibility of rotation; if noise or impact is found, stop the machine immediately for inspection and troubleshoot, and dismantle it if necessary;
2. Regularly check whether the rotary ring gear is cracked or damaged, whether the meshing tooth surface is bite, cut, or peel off;
3. Regularly check the integrity of the seal. If it is found that the seal is damaged, it should be replaced in time. If it is found that it is broken, it should be reset in time.
Third, lubricate the tooth surface of the slewing bearing
The slewing ring gear has been coated with anti-rust oil before leaving the factory. The anti-rust effective period is generally 3 to 6 months. After the effective period, the anti-rust oil should be applied in time. In addition, in use, protect the slewing bearing from direct sunlight. It is forbidden to punch the slewing bearing directly with water to prevent it from entering the raceway and prevent hard foreign objects from approaching or entering the tooth meshing area.
Fourth, lubricate the slewing ring raceway
The raceway must be regularly filled with grease according to the working environment. After 50 working hours of the first work, the raceway should be filled with lubricating grease, and then refilled every 300 working hours. Slewing bearings must be filled with grease before and after long periods of storage.
If you use a steam jet cleaner or a fixed sprayer to clean the crane, care must be taken to ensure that water does not penetrate the slewing bearing connection, and the slewing bearing connection must then be lubricated. In special working environments, such as tropical, high humidity, dust, temperature changes, and continuous work, the lubrication cycle should be shortened.
Filling grease should be performed under the condition that the slewing bearing rotates slowly. When the grease overflows from the seal, the filling is completed. The overflowing grease will form a thin film to act as a seal.
The above is the related introduction of " How to maintain the slewing bearing of the crane? How to maintain the slewing bearing of the crane ". Knowing the above content, I hope it will help you when maintaining the slewing bearing of the crane.